In search of the next great pair of Gucci shoes to add to your collection?
Understanding Gucci shoe sizing is an important aspect to consider as you build your Gucci shoe collection. Whether you’re shopping for men’s Gucci shoes or women’s Gucci shoes, their shoe styles and how they typically run can vary. This guide to Gucci shoes will help you navigate through everything you need to know to ensure a perfect fit that not only looks fabulous but feels incredibly comfortable as well.
Gucci’s Shoe Sizing
Since Gucci produces in Italy, Gucci shoes follow IT sizing (IT is short for Italian). Men’s Gucci shoes typically run wider, and women’s Gucci shoes typically run more narrow to accommodate a smaller foot size.
Women’s Gucci Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Men's Gucci Shoe Size Conversion Chart
|SIZE||US||IT/EU||UK/AU||KR (mm)||JP (cm)||MX|
To find out what Gucci shoe size you would be, reference the provided shoe conversion charts above. If you know your US size look at the US section, find your size, then scan all the way to the left for your Gucci size.
Pro tip: how to convert men’s sizing to women’s sizing
If you’re wondering how to convert Gucci shoes from men’s sizing to women’s sizing, there is a one-and-a-half to two unit size difference when converting from a men’s shoe size to a women’s size. For example, if you’re a US women’s size 7 (37 IT), your converted men’s shoe size would be a US men’s size 5.
US Shoe Size Conversion Chart:
Gucci Men’s to Women’s Shoe Size
|Men’s US Sizing||Women’s US Sizing|
Now that you understand more about Gucci’s sizing and how to convert your shoe size, here are some popular Gucci shoe styles and their corresponding differences in fit and widths.
Popular Gucci Shoe Styles & Fit
How do Gucci flats & loafers fit?
Gucci’s Princetowns and Jordaan loafers are renowned for their individualized fits and consistently sought-after for their stylish updates with every new season.
- Gucci Princetowns: Gucci advisors suggest opting for ½ a size up when choosing the ever-iconic Princetown Slippers, especially those with fur, as they tend to run small.
- Gucci Jordaan Loafers: Jordaan Loafers, particularly leather ones, usually run on the slim side. Considering they tend to stretch over time, it is recommended to order your typical size or go ½ a size down from your regular size.
Do Gucci slide sandals run big or small?
Gucci offers a diverse selection of slide sandals, ranging from varying heights to different styles and fits.
- Gucci Platform Slides fit: Gucci Platform Slides typically run true to size, so grab your usual size for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Gucci Marmont Flat Slide Sandals fit: The Gucci Marmont Flat Slides Sandals showcase the evolution of Gucci’s 1930s rhombi design, symbolizing the brand’s rich heritage. With each season, these popular sandals are reinvented, featuring various patterns and materials. However, they typically run smaller, so it’s recommended to choose a size larger than your usual size.
How do Gucci sneakers fit?
Sneakers have become increasingly popular, even as collector’s items. Gucci sneakers are the epitome of luxury and style, combining premium materials with innovative designs for a truly iconic footwear experience.
- Gucci Ace Sneakers fit: Gucci’s Ace sneakers, introduced in the Pre-Fall 2016 collection, have become a beloved choice for both men and women. Gucci advises that the Ace sneaker tends to run a full size large both for men and women, suggesting customers opt for a size smaller than their usual choice for a comfortable fit. If you have wider feet, try going a half size down and if you have more narrow feet, consider a full size down when shopping for Ace sneakers.
- Gucci Rhyton Sneakers fit: The Gucci Rhyton sneakers are a standout chunky pair born under Alessandro Michele’s creative direction and scream nostalgic 90’s vibes. Just like the Ace sneakers, Gucci Rhyton sneakers typically run larger, and people usually opt for a half-size down.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 Sneakers fit: The Gucci Tennis 1977 sneakers are a true Gucci heritage item and a must-have for the summer months. Both men’s and women’s Gucci Tennis 1977 sneakers typically run large Gucci advises to size down. With narrow feet, try sizing down a full size, and for wider feet, try ½ a size down.